Advanced Pulmonary Care Program
Our Advanced Pulmonary Care Program features a High-Acuity Respiratory Unit and helps maintain and enhance the health and quality of life of our patients suffering from pulmonary disease.
Our goal is a successful discharge for each patient after they can independently manage their pulmonary disease whenever possible.
We have a dedicated Respiratory Therapist and Pulmonologist at our facility helping you to breathe better day by day.
Diagnoses and conditions can include:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Chronic /Acute Respiratory Failure
- Tracheostomy (Including Fresh trachs)
- Sleep Apnea
Our Pulmonary Program provides:
- Rounding Pulmonologist
- Respiratory therapy coverage
- Trach Decannulation Program
- Piped in high flow O2 up to 15L
- In-wall suctioning
- Airvo/OptiflowTM +
- Nebulizer Treatments
- Incentive Spirometry
- Intermittent Positive Pressure Breathing (IPPB)
- Trach to Trilogy
- Trilogy on vent settings up to 12 hours
- Accepting Fresh Trachs and Percussion Vests
To make a referral:
- Contact us 24/7 at 214.970.2150.
- Send referral via Allscripts, Curaspan or Efax: 469.862.9696.
- Receive approval within 20 minutes or less!
Dr. Shibu Thomas, our Director of Pulmonary Care, is Board Certified in Pulmonary, Critical Care and Internal Medicine. Dr. Thomas works with our interdisciplinary team of respiratory therapists and nurses.