Rehabilitation is a Team Effort
Skilled Care in a Serene Setting
Our dedicated team works closely with you and your family to develop a customized rehabilitation program:
- Medical treatment with our extensive team of specialty physicians
- Mobility and physical therapy
- Pulmonary rehabilitation and Respiratory therapy
- Building independence
- Occupational therapy and skills of independent living
- Speech therapy and language skills
- Personal care with a social worker
Our goal is to help you create a stronger, healthier future by equipping you with the strength and skills to manage your condition and care for yourself.
Methodist Transitional Care Center is equipped with a rehabilitation gym, where you’ll have the opportunity to work one-on-one with your therapist in an environment created especially for recovery. Our goal is to help you create a stronger, healthier future by equipping you with the strength and skills to manage your condition and care for yourself.
We provide therapy seven days a week up to three hours a day. Explore our spacious therapy gym and 3 outdoor mobility gardens.
Types of Therapy
- Occupational Therapy – Individualized treatment to improve ability to perform daily activities, such as bathing, dressing, and other self care.
- Physical Therapy – Individualized treatment to aid in restoring mobility, managing pain and other chronic conditions, recover from injury, and prevent future injury.
- Speech-Language Pathology Services – Individualized treatment to address communication disorders, cognitive issues such as memory and problem solving, and treatment of swallowing disorders.
- Pain Management and Rehab Physician available